Our delicatessen is stocked with an ever increasing range of products straight from our kitchen. These include honey
roast hams, free-range scotch
eggs, sausage rolls, pasties
pork pies, beef and Hobson’s Ale pies to name but a few.
These sit along side salamis supplied by Severn Spots made elsewhere on the farm, other local charcuterie and artisan cheeses including local specialities and specialist cheeses from around the world as well as a range of the Continent’s finest antipasti.
Top Barn Pies
If you have visited the shop there is a fair chance you have tasted one out our delicious pies.
All made from Free Range Meats, whether it be pork, chicken or beef, our pies are a real treat; Below is a list of our most popular cold eating pies:
- Free Range pork with Colston Bassett stilton melted through
- FR Pork topped with red onion chutney with Hereford Hop cheese melted on top. (pictured above).
- Free Range Chicken Breast, Ham Hock and leek.
- Mixed Game, stuffing and herbs
- FR Pork topped with apple and Ale chutney.
- Home Reared Hereford beef with guiness and mustard.
- Traditional pork pie, Free range pork with the perfect combination of seasonings.
Top Barn Ham
We cure, and cook our own hams here in the shop. Whether you prefer plain, smoked or honey roast (pictured to the left) we cook each here in the shop. If you would like a whole ham, half or slices give us a call on the shop number to ensure we can cook one ready for you. As well as plain hams we cook the following:
Smoked- We smoke our free range pork here at the shop with oak giving it that succulent smoked taste, either have it as smoked gammon or we can cook it ready to sliced or sliced.
Honey Roast Ham- Our honey roast ham is made from our free range pork, we cure the lags of pork here in the shop. When they are cured we cook them in apple juice, then insert cloves into the ham fat, cover the ham fat with french mustard and then cover with local honey and brown sugar.